Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter in Wyoming



Saw this poem today and it made me grin. I changed a stanza for sake of politeness...


It's winter in Wyoming
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Wyoming
With all this snow to tackle
You take a breath of winter
And your nose begins to crackle.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Wyoming
I'm frozen to the ground!


Our cheerful little man! He can sit and giggle and wiggle in this swing so sweetly! Beth Alexander, if you are reading this, how can I thank you for it enough? 


Snowball!




This is the nature of snow in Cheyenne - Bare patches and drifts! They have what they call ground blizzards here, when the already fallen snow blows around and drifts the roads back shut.



Jack Frost's handiwork - see the neat designs in the ice? Isn't our Creator amazing? I found this frost pattern on Christy's window one day.


Our little smiley guy(I don't know how to get it to play the right speed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment