Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sick Day and Art Journeying with Father Abraham


Home today with the two little ones whose coughs are too big for church. Christy asked to me to draw an Abram picture for her to paint so I did a quick sketch for her and here she is working on it.
Sometimes art takes me on a journey. That's what I love about art journaling. I got to thinking about Abram and how he followed God. "He went out not knowing where he went"
"And Abraham believed God and he was called the friend of God."
That's my heart for my life - to simply step out into the unknown with God when he calls and believe him, because he is my friend.
Have you ever been called to join the ranks of the Patriarch?  Abraham the father of many nations, radical enough to believe when neither he nor anyone else could see the wisdom or sense in what God was asking him to do.

1 comment:

  1. "馬頭明王"

    [南無藥師琉璃光如來]


    [南無大勢至菩薩]



    (大佛頂首楞嚴經)



    {南無大方廣佛華嚴經} {南無華嚴海會佛菩薩}

    ReplyDelete