Friday, April 4, 2014

He Sees

Have any of you heard the little story of the carver in a huge cathedral who was asked why he bothered to spend so much time on the little bird he was carving high in the rafters? "No one will ever see it there." they told him. His reply? "God will."

Taking comfort in the thought that He sees. His promise to me today - The Lord is not unfaithful to forget your labour of love.
My little ones are sick right now. Nothing is going as planned - not even sleeping. I'm tired out and feeling a bit frazzled. I'm lonely being stuck in the house for two weeks without really seeing anyone. The weekend is here and I probably won't be able to go to church.
Then next weekend - guests....
But God sees. I choose to go on undaunted.
In due season I shall reap if I faint not.

1 comment:

  1. "He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry thm in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." (Isa. 40:11)

    May you sense His arms upholding you and His leading presence with you today.

    ReplyDelete